财新传媒 财新传媒

阅读:0
听报道

When I'm 84 years old and loves to fish.

我84歲的時候喜歡釣魚。

I was sitting in my boat the other day when I heard a voice say, ' Pick me up. '

一天,我坐在船上釣魚的當下聽到一個聲音說:「把我拿起來。」 !

I looked around and couldn ' t see anyone.

我四處張望,卻四下無人。

I thought I was dreaming when I heard the voice say again, ' Pick me up. '

當我又聽到「把我拿起來」時,他以為是他的幻覺。

I looked in the water and there, floating on the top, was a frog.

我往水中定神一看,那裡正有一隻青蛙浮在水面上。

I said, ' Are you talking to me? '

我問道:「你在跟我說話嗎?」

The frog said, ' Yes, I ' m talking to you. '

青蛙回道:「對,就是我啊!

Pick me up then, kiss me and I ' ll turn into the most beautiful woman you have ever seen.

「把我拿起來,吻我,我就會變為你今生所見最漂亮的女人。

I ' ll make sure that all your friends are envious and jealous because I will be your bride! '

「我確定你的朋友是既羨慕又嫉妒,因為我即將成為你的新娘。」

I looked at the frog for a short time, reached over, picked it up carefully,

and placed it in my front pocket.

我凝視青蛙片刻後,伸出手,很小心地托起青蛙放入他前面的口袋裡。

The frog said, ' What, are you nuts? Didn ' t you hear what I said?

I said kiss me and I will be your beautiful bride. '

青蛙說:「怎麼,你瘋啦?你沒聽我說嗎?我說,吻我,然後我就會成為你美麗的新娘。」

I opened my pocket, looked at the frog and said, 'Nah, at my age I ' d rather have a talking frog. '

我撥開我的口袋,看著青蛙說:「算了,以我這樣的年紀,  我寧願有一隻會說話的青蛙。」

话题:



0

推荐

张大春

张大春

190篇文章 7年前更新

当代最优秀的华语小说家,1957年生,山东济南人。好故事、会说书、擅书法、爱赋诗。台湾辅仁大学中国文学硕士,曾任教于辅仁大学、文化大学。现任辅大中文系讲师、News98 电台主持人。曾获联合报小说奖、时报文学奖、吴三连文艺奖等。著有《鸡翎图》、《公寓导游》、《四喜忧国》、《大说谎家》、《张大春的文学意见》、《欢喜贼》、《化身博士》、《异言不合》、《少年大头春的生活周记》、《我妹妹》、《没人写信给上校》、《撒谎的信徒》、《野孩子》、《寻人启事》、《小说稗类》(卷一)(卷二)、《城邦暴力团》(1~4)、《聆听父亲》、《认得几个字》等。

文章